Skip to content
Full Form of ROM
- ROM stands for Read Only Memory.
- It is a memory which can’t be overwritten, it can be read only.
- It is a non-volatile.
- It uses for permanent storage.
- It keeps your data save when it is turned off.
- RAM is faster than Rom memories.
- There are different types of ROM memory:-
ROM – Read Only Memory
PROM – Programmable Read Only Memory
EPROM – Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory
EEPROM – Electrically Erasable Read Only Memory
- It has storage capacity of 4 to 8 MB.
- ROM are vary in size.
- This referred to Bootstrap.
Some other Full Forms of ROM
| ROM||Risk Of Mortality|
| ROM ||Return On Margin|
| ROM ||Rupture Of Membranes|
| ROM ||Refuel On the Move|
| ROM ||Runes Of Magic|
| ROM ||RFID on Metal|
| ROM ||Royal Ontario Museum|