Dhanteras Puja Song, List of Dhanteras Songs
By Reeta Bunker | September 14, 2020
Dhanteras Puja Song
Hello Guys, today we are talking about the Dhanteras Puja Song. Everyone needs the puja songs for doing the worship of Lord Lakshmi and Lord Kubera. Worship is an important thing for all the peoples who celebrate the diwali festival. The festival of dhanteras is celebrated by the Hindu religion peoples. Dhanteras is the part festival of diwali. Diwali is the festival of five days and it is beginning from the festival of dhanteras. If you are interested to know more about the Dhanteras puja song then you have to read our given below article.
Dhanteras Puja Song 1
Dhanteras Puja Song:
The Dhanteras word is making with the two different words. The meaning of dhanteras is Dhan means “wealth” and Teras means “thirteen day in moon cycle”. This auspicious day, in this year we are celebrating on 5th November 2020, Monday. Dhanteras is celebrated on the Month of Kartika.
Dhanteras Puja Song 2
In 2016, the minister of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy announced that, on the day of dhanteras “National Ayurveda Day” is also celebrated. It s declared on 28 October 2016.
On this auspicious day all the peoples buy the new product for there home and family members. Like some peoples buys the Gold, Silver, Metal, Utensils. According to Indian Culture some of the womens buy the new utensils for the kitchen and remove all the utensils and it the auspicious part of celebrating dhanteras. Which peoples who do not afford these all thing that peoples buys the silver coins, that is especially made for the dhanteras. On that coin Maa Lakshmi and Lord Kubera picture design with the silver. This coin is used on the day of Diwali, and put the coin in the Maa Lakshmi Puja.
Dhanteras Puja Song 3
List of Dhanteras Songs:
- Dhanteras Dhanteras Din Ati Sukhdayi (Rattan Mohan Shar)
- Ganesh Beej Mantra (Suresh Wadkar)
- Dhanvantri Gaayatri (Bombay Saradha)
- Jai Ganesh Jai Ganesh Deva (Shounak Abhisheki)
- Mahalakshmi Mantra (Suresh Wadkar)
- Daata Ek Ram (Hari Om Sharan)
- Payoji Maine (Rekha Bhardwaj)
- Prabhu Ham Pe Kripa Karna (Hari Om Sharan)
- Om Jai Lakshmi Mata (Anuradha Paudwal)
- Mantra Pushpanjali (Ravindra Sathe)
- Ram Bhajan Bin (Anup Jalota)
- Japo Re Ram Naam Sukhdai (Manna Dey)
- Lakshmi – Kubera Mantra (Kshitij Tarey)
- Jai Ram Rama Ramanam Sharanam (Lata Mangeshkar)
- Mahalakshmi Suktam (Uma Mohan)
- Lakshmi Aarti (Chintoo Singh, Sanghamitra Bharali)
- Lakshman Gayatri (Suresh Wadkar, Mahalakshmi Iyer)
- Shri Ram Stuti By Vedas From The 7th Chapter of Ramcharitmanas (Dinesh Kumar Dube)
- Patit Pawan Naam Tiharo (Jagjit Singh)