Dhanteras ka Gana, Best Dhanteras song
By Yogita Vaishnav | September 11, 2020
Dhanteras ka Gana 1
Dhanteras ka Gana:-
Hey guys!! In this article, we have try to Dhanteras ka Gana for this special day of dhanteras. On the day of Dhanteras, Lord Lakshmi and Kuber are worshiped. It is believed. If God is worshiped right on this day, wealth increases in grain.
On this day people worship Kuber. Kuber is considered to be the god of wealth. And on this day the worship of Maharishi Dhanvantari, the father of Ayurveda is also done. There is benefit in health. In ancient times women used to worship sand dunes. For this, women used to wake up early in the morning. By worshiping sand dunes and taking part of it to his house.
Dhanteras ka Gana 1
Best Dhanteras song:-
According to the time, there has also been a change in the method of celebrating Dhanteras. Nowadays the new generation does not even understand about them all. Now the time has come. On the day of Dhanteras people buy various types of electronics items, gold silver jewellery etc. Nowadays in modern times nobody gets the attention of the old tradition. It may be that nowadays people are ashamed to follow all those traditions.
Song ( Title ) with Artist:-
- Dhanteras (Rattan Mohan Sharma)
- Ganesh Beej Mantra (Suresh Wadkar)
- Dhanvantri gaayatri (Bombay Saradha)
- Jai Ganesh (Shounak Abhisheki)
- Mahalaxmi Mantra (Suresh Wadkar)
- Daata ek Ram (Hari Om Sharan)
- Payoji Maine (Rekha Bhardwaj)
- Prabhu ham pe Kripa (Hari Om Saran)
- Om Jai Laxmi Mata (Anuradha Paudwal)
- Mantra Pushpanjali (Ravindra Sethe)
- Ram Bhajan Bin (Anup Jalota)
- Japo Re Ram Naam (Manna Dey)
- Laxmi Kuber Mantra (Kashitij Tarey)
- Mahalaxmi Suktam (Uma Mohan)
- Lakshmi Aarti (Chinto Singh Sanghami)
Dhanteras Mantra:-ऊं धं धन्वन्तरये नम:
Dhanteras ka Gana 2
It is believed that if worshiped on Dhanteras properly. So the grains increase. It is also very good to chant the mantras of Dhanteras. You can also chant this mantra for your good health. According to Vinayak Bhatt, ऊं धं धन्वन्तरये नम:, This chant should be chanted and should be done at least 108 times.